Saturday 23 February 2013

Display home hunting

Today we went for a look at some display homes. We wanted to get an idea for the stairs and bathroom and laundry. Didn't see too much that appealled to us, but I did get to show Hubby how I wanted the stairs to curve around at the bottom. Forgot to take a picture of that though.

There was some gorgeous decor though. Some brilliant wallpapers, especially in the girls bedrooms.
I also liked this high window in the shower. I want this in our ensuite.
Love this wall panelling. Not sure where to put it though.

Also this wallpaper behind the lounge is to look like wooden boards. How cool does it look.
So even though the display homes aren't really my style (I am sick of the brown/beige kicthens) there are some other cool decorating ideas to see. And the size of the houses is to dream of. But I keep telling myself to think about all the cleaning in a big house. :)  My tiny shoebox is bad enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment