Sunday 4 August 2013

One small step...

for the renovation. One giant waiting time.

So today I posted off the forms for the Owner Builder Permit. I don't know why it took us so long to get them filled out and the attachments organised but sure did take too long. I think we have gotten to the point where we can't see any action starting for a long time so we can't be bothered rushing it.

We were promised to have the working drawings emailed to us today. Guess what?  No drawings yet and it is midday already. It would be so bad if we had an email apologising and explaining why it is 10 days past when they promised to have them done. But late for no good reason is just bad business.

So, the wait time (assuming no problems with the forms) is 2-3 weeks. Knowing our luck that will push out to 4 weeks.

On a brighter note, I took the boys bunks apart and re-arranged their room yesterday. It really looks like a big boys room I think.

2 comments:

  1. Their room looks great - love the whole red, navy and white theme (I'm trying to do that in Master O's room too).

    waiting waiting waiting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janie. It was inspired by a picture of a Pottery Barn room that I tried to recreate. I just love navy.

      Delete