Sunday 23 March 2014

Some more houses in my neighbourhood

Following on from the interest in my last post about the houses in our neighbourhood, I have collected a few more beauties to share with you all.

This is a double storey California bungalow in West Footscray. I love the tiled roof and the interesting peaks it creates. It is always so neat and tidy when I walk past.

Double fronted California bungalow
This cottage has a lovely feel to it. The porch is entwined with wisteria (I think) and the gate and windows really add character and class.
Double fronted weatherboard.
In my last post there was a green house that I mentioned used to be a lovely colour scheme before they recently painted it. Well I found a real estate picture of the previous colour.

Double fronted Edwardian in Kingsville. Picture from Real Estate.com
A few more from Real Estate.com that we went to open houses for. Both in neighbouring Kingsville.


 
 
That's all for now.
Cheers,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment