Tuesday 8 April 2014

Rainy day art


It's a wet week here in Melbourne. Bad news for us, especially when Dave got the week off to get the roof and walls done. So not a lot can be done outside ad the place is dripping wet and the back floor is looking very soggy.
Perfect day for doing some art.

Ever since I swapped out the old kitchen art here, I knew I wanted something more personal with more colour. I saw some pretty colourful trees on Pinterest and thought that would be perfect.


Fingerprint art

Fingerprint art

 
H
Heidi doing her own tree painting. She was very good at doing the leaves.

The roof guy didn't come around yesterday so said he would come today. I hope he does, we really need this roof. We had some leaks in the kids room and bathroom last night.

Cheers,



No comments:

Post a Comment