Wednesday 23 July 2014

Pretty new crossover

Today the street workers poured our new footpath and crossover. We are so thankful to the council as originally they were going to charge us for a new crossover but something happened and they are just doing it for free. Didn't even have to get a permit. That never happens with our council so we hope we don't get a bill in the mail down the track.

Check her out!
 They even gave us a little bridge to get over it while it dries.

 The other cool thing that happened today was my new camera arriving. Remember when my old camera left all those spots on the lens? So I borrowed an old point and click from work, but that was not great. So I used my visa card points plus $52 to get a new Nikon Coolpix S3600. Another point and click but I just don't have the spare cash for a dslr, nor the knowledge on how to use it.

So far so good though.

Cheers,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment