Thursday 24 July 2014

The broken window

It arrived today when we were at work.


Our neighbour helped Dave move it. We have the best neighbours (bar one or two, but every street has those huh). Actually yesterday our nextdoor neighbour and I were chatting and she said they want to stay (they rent) longer because we are so nice! *cue me blushing* Funny story though, she though my name was Felicity! Even wrote it on a thank you card she sent me. I thought it was put in the wrong letterbox until I read it. Now people are calling me Flick.

Apparently the roofer tried to come yesterday to do some more finishing off of the roof. But because our concrete footpath was being poured they wouldn't let him in. Not very happy about that. But, there is a wee chance that he may be able to get a leave pas from his wife and come here on Saturday to put the skylight in. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but that would be awesome if that happened.

Another thing that I must get on to, is getting a heating/cooling guy out to advise us the best options for our house. I might call them next week.

Cheers,
Flick
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment