Wednesday 13 August 2014

Bit bored?

Are you all a bit bored of seeing weatherboards going up? Yep, we are too. It was fun and exciting at the start, but now if it getting tedious. We just want to get on with the next job of installing the windows.

Dave cut boards to size for the south wall and I painted the edges that would be too hard to paint once installed.

BEWARE!! You might actually die of boredom if you look at this next picture!
Cut and painted weatherboards
 I warned you!

But here they are looking all pretty installed under the bedroom window.
There's the weird guy again.
We have cut and painted the ones for the other side also, and as long as the weather is ok, they will be installed tonight.

I am having fun looking at fireplaces and I think I have found the one I want. But more on that later!

Cheers,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment