Tuesday 11 November 2014

Painting pressure

Since we got back from our second weekend away last week, I have found a new enthusiasm for the renovation. I've tossed aside the house keeping and am concentrating every chance I have, to getting the painting done on the top level.

I have finally finished the green on the back two windows. Man that is very slow going on such large windows. The last coat I did with on of the kids art paint brushes.

Dave has finished the final coat of yellow on the back too. He also installed the top timber flashings on them and the pretty scotia underneath. They are looking mighty smart now. Just picture them when the scaffold is down.

Fancy trims again

Scotia underneath. I just filled the holes and it's waiting to be painted



The green colour looks wrong in this zoomed in photo.
So that is what we are busy doing at the moment.

Cheers,
Nat

2 comments: