Monday 23 February 2015

Plaster and lining boards delivery today


It was a stormy day in Old Melbourne town today and I was a bit worried that our plaster delivery would get all wet. But my clever husband had ordered it to get delivered after work so it arrived and Dave was able to help the delivery man bring it all in out of the weather.
These are them in the house safe and sound. Look at how many lining boards I have to paint!! Eek. But they will look amazing so I am happy to get stuck in.


After dinner tonight, Dave and his side kick hung some plaster over and under the staircase.
 Hopefully we can get the stair guy back in this week to do some more work. Fingers crossed.

With each little piece of plaster and small bit of work, it is feeling better and better and more like a real house again. It is motivating to feel like it is progressing.

So tomorrow I hope to get some boards undercoated, but not sure how much I will get done with a toddler in tow. Might have to put Frozen on repeat to babysit. She is so cute at the moment, pretending she is Queen Elsa and singing around the house.

Cheers,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment