Wednesday 18 February 2015

Window shopping for lights

About 2 weekends ago I ducked out with my two year old daughter and had a very quick look at Beacon Lighting, Masters and Bunnings lighting departments. I am on the look out for the following:
- fans for the living room
- pendants for the kitchen bench
- a pendant for the dining area
- a pendant for the retreat upstairs
- two lights for outside the back door
- wall lights for the steps up the staircase
- and downlights

These are a selection of the lights I was looking at.

Perhaps for outside

Staircase

Beacon fans (these looked too plasticy)

Dining area?? Kids retreat??



Kitchen pendants??

Outdoor lighting

Kitchen pendants


Loved these but they were thousands of dollars

Masters fan was much nicer than Beacon


Saw this cool light at Bunnings but it had no label or boxes to go with it.
So if you guys see anything else that would interest me, please let me know on Facebook or leave a comment down below.

Cheers,
Nat

1 comment:

  1. I find Beacon Lighting to be pretty good we got most of our lights from there. Some Bunnings stores and Masters have a range of lights too :)

    ReplyDelete