Wednesday 1 April 2015

Planning for the fireplace and seating

If you follow me on Pinterest, you may have noticed a lot of fireplaces being pinned at the moment. This is because I aid I want the fireplace in and working by May. This has prompted much discussion between Dave and I about what the fireplace and surrounds should look like. You may even remember my previous mood boards that I posted about.

Well I just couldn't decide and none really grabbed me. Tonight I have been revisiting these mood boards and have come up with the following. What do you think?
We were going to have downlights above but now I think some pendants would look great above the built in seating.

The white mantle and seats would work in with the staircase and other mouldings in the house and the blue/grey will match in with the red bricks behind. If you have any better ideas I'd love to hear them

Cheers,
Nat

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Nat. The white mouldings and mantle are gorgeous with the exposed brick.

    ReplyDelete