Wednesday 26 August 2015

Flashback. Were were we 12 month ago?

Every now and then I like to flash back through my blog posts to see how far we have come. This time last year we had been to the home show (didn't go this year)
and were weatherboarding the outside of the house.
Gee I am glad we are not back there now.

The other thing I was doing was painting the windows. Crazy to think I am still doing this. Well actually I finished all the windows on the weekend apart from the outside of the largest one downstairs. I need to take a photo sorry.

Did I talk to you about carpet? That is being installed on the 8th of September and next week we are having the Daikin reverse cycle units installed. That reminds me I need to pay that bill today.

I have been painting everything that I can at the moment. Yesterday I fill, gaped and sanded the fireplace mantel and the built in seats. Again I need to add a photo of that. I still plan to paint the top part a blue/grey colour, so I need to choose a colour soon.

So far we have had no word about the other built-ins. I am a bit sad about that as I was so excited. Seems maybe he doesn't want the job. That will teach us to ask family.

That's about all for now.
Cheers,
Nat

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colour in this fireplace. Maybe it's the kind of blue/grey you're searching for.
    http://theletteredcottage.net/fireplace-update-i-fixed-the-brick/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that is lovely colour. Funny that fireplace is the same inspiration fireplace that I used in my mood board. Thanks so much for sharing this Aylin. I am going to read their blog now :)
    Cheers,
    Nat

    ReplyDelete