Thursday 6 August 2015

Paint

 So on my day off yesterday, I worked on the painting upstairs.

I firstly, finished off the painting in Andrew's blue room. Then I rolled the primer on the kids retreat.

Before:
After:
Upstairs kids retreat, undercoat

Upstairs kids retreat, undercoat
Now to figure out what colour to paint it. At the moment I am liking two Valspar colours. The first is Montpelier and the second is called Flawless.

They look so similar on the screen but are quite different in real life.

Anyone used these colours or any other neutrals from the Valspar range?
Cheers,
Nat

2 comments:

  1. information on the fit is good enough to increase my knowledge further
    Residential House Painting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for sharing such an Amazing Content!! I would Love to share in Wall painters in Mumbai Group

    ReplyDelete