Tuesday 8 September 2015

Carpet reveal day

So at 7am this morning (30mins early), the carpet arrived. When I saw it on the back of his ute I was praying he didn't want me to help him carry it in.
 So here is the before shot (sorry it is bad but my camera is out of action and the phone zooms in too much).
 Underlay going down.
 Carpet going down.
 Finished product.


You can see the join here. I hope it disappears as it gets walked on.
 Close up shot. It is sooo super soft. I love it.
The kids are over the moon. They have been jumping around and playing like kids possessed. This have needed a space like this for years and now finally it is here.

Woo hoo!!
Cheers,
Nat

4 comments:

  1. An I think you're a happy mum too. No more toys you're stumble over. (or is it stumbling in this case?)
    Maybe I visit you next time I'm in Australia :) Your Blog is my personal No. 1 in a list of over 100 Blogs I follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Aylin that is a massive compliment. Thank you!
      Cheers,
      Nat

      Delete
  2. The carpet make it feel like a reno never took place.

    Looks great. Keep posting and keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly is feeling like a totally different place to the one it was last week.
      Thanks,
      Nat

      Delete